13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Sunday 20 May 2007

Sunday Week 16

Another week bites the dust!! I feel absolutely fine and really motivated to carry onwards to my goal.
We have been out today to the Chinese state Circus and the smells from the food were lovely, Candy floss ,popcorn, hot dogs all wafting around the big top smelt lovely (the Chinese State Circus was very impressive, well worth a visit if it comes to your town)

I am about to indulge in 1/4 of a pint of jelly which leaves me another 1/4 for tomorrow (my wife had the other half) I have also tried putting chocolate Tetra into black coffee, this made a nice tasting mocha coffee which I would have again but not on a regular basis.
That's it jelly all gone in the time it has taken to type this!! I deserved it, I have just cooked a roast beef dinner for the 3 kids and I would have loved a plateful of it. (just temptation not feeling hungry)

When I went out today I wore a new shirt that I bought 2 weeks ago (did not fit then!), It's a normal XL from Sainsburys, wow XL from a run of the mill shop, its a linen type brown casual shirt that only cost £12. I could not believe the price, triple that and you might get somewhere near to the price I would have had to pay for a 5Xl mail order shirt, and even then the choice will have been limited, but now the world is my oyster. Its coming up to my birthday next weekend however my wife is reluctant to buy me any nice clothes as we don't yet know what size I am destined to end up at.
The sun has been out today and this makes me feel good, I sat outside earlier and drank my soup and ate a peanut bar, it was lovely to sit soaking up the rays, then reality hit home the oven timer was beeping and back to the grindstone .

1 comment:

Guinea said...

Your graph looks great. A perfectly straight line to your target weight. Fantastic.

The Chinese State Circus was in my part of town at the end of last year and it was great. No aount os weight loss would have me trying those gymnastic feats though.