13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Saturday 12 May 2007

Saturday Week 15

Had a leisurely start to the day today, got up at about 0930 had a hair cut, and helped my little one decorate egg shells to look like frogs and cows!!
I worked 2 eight hour shifts yesterday with only 1 hour between the 2 jobs hence my laid back morning. On my second job yesterday which is a casual job managing events at a multi-purpose sports hall / theatre I met many people I have not seen in several months, the comments were amazing. Peoples jaws dropped in amazement in how different I looked. Once their comments were over it was down to the serious work which for last night was hosting a sixth formers May ball. Many of them over 18 and allowed to drink!! well I had 1 arrested, 1 carted off in an ambulance and several very green faces facing into buckets!! it was a good night though and not a kebab or takeaway in sight on my way home at 2am (I would normally have found something to eat at that time!!)
Off now to stock up on provisions for the kids healthy menu for the week ahead

I have added a new link on the right for a new blog, this lady (who I know personally) has a long journey ahead of her like myself, equally like myself I know she has the determination to succeed at this diet. Give her blog a visit and give her plenty of motivation. www.onemoretime-onemoretime.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Guinea said...

Wow, you've done an amazing job over the last months.

I'm just starting a VLCD too and would love the success you've achieved. Well done.


Guinea

http://guineasblog.blogspot.com/

Melanie said...

Wow, just look at those pictures!

Well done, that's amazing I can't believe the difference in such a short space of time.

Good for you!

Mel