13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Wednesday 2 May 2007

Wednesday Week 14 Early Weigh Day

So tonight I have been for my 1 day early weigh in and wow wow wow I have lost another 6lb this week or 6 days even!
This now brings me to a Massive 7 Stone Lost in 14 Weeks!!! Oh My God, I am still practicing cartwheels, but Id be doing them if I could!
Well my current weight is now 18 stone 8lb which only leaves 8lb of my Birthday challenge weight left to shift, which also coincides with being just over half way through my journey. So 8lb to lose in the next 3 weeks! well I should hopefully smash that target well in advance of the end of May, Yippee. Next target 15 stone 3lb which puts me into the overweight category rather than obese, will be nice to lose that label. Still I am doing well considering I was off the chart when I started this diet beyond the end of my morbidly obese chart.

I have packed my bag for tomorrow, got my ballot box and ready to go, 7 litres of water and a bar and tetras... one long day ahead of me and a first for me not to be eating anything! Early night tonight daren't be late imagine the local paper headline if I did not open my polling station on time!!
I will update on Friday letting you know how I get on tomorrow then on Sunday I will post an updated photo, its my 100th day on this diet next Tuesday so I must get some fizzy water chilled ready to celebrate!!

1 comment:

Maybe_Baby said...

Hiya, thanks for the comments on my blog. A big WOW on the weightloss, you are doing so well. You are so strong to stick with it for so long, i am on day 9 and i am dying to eat something, lol.

Your weightloss pictures show such a transformation. I am taking pics too to see how my body changes but i aint got the guts to post them on my blog, lol. Maybe when i lose more weight and get my confidence back i might post them.

I'm sure you'll be at your target weight in no time. Especially if you can drink 7 litres of water a day, i can just about manage 4, lol.

I love the site, keep it up!!

Maybe_Baby

ps thanks for the link to my site :)