13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Saturday 19 May 2007

Saturday Week 16

Well at least the rain has stopped, we have had 2 days of blustery bright and warm weather. This makes me feel like going out on my bike again! Fair weather leisurely riders here. We did manage a very short bike ride today to do the watering for fear of the plants dying at my parents if I did not do it!
Today has been fairly leisurely all day really, I dropped my wife off for her interview which was apparently a grueling one, just as well she had done plenty of prep beforehand. I then went to do the weeks grocery shop and she arrived home just after I had put all the shopping away!!
I then cooked the kids nice fresh 1/4lb butchers burgers on our health grill (similar to a George Foreman but loads better at cooking) the smell was lovely though the amount of fat that runs out of them is worrying!

Yesterday my wife and I ate the clear jelly I had made and we were most impressed, so much so another is setting in the fridge for the next day or 2. The whole 1 pint jelly has a total of 52 calories which I hope is not going to be a problem at next weeks weigh in! We are allowed all the ingredients in moderation, so I figure an extra 26 calories (half a jelly) every other day or so will not be too much of a problem. I also have fallen in love with the water flavourings, I have had about 3 pints of my water today made with the summer berry flavouring and its lovely!! I could not have it all the time but the odd drink is nice. Again I will moderate the amount I consume (approx 12 calories per litre) It has even helped me to drink more water today I am up to 11 pints so far (approx 5.5 litres). I have one of my meals left to consume and will probably have a tomato soup followed by a nice soak in the hot tub.

No comments: