13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Saturday 5 May 2007

Saturday week 14 Photos Updated

Hi Everyone,
sorry I never posted an update yesterday,I have been busy!!
Well let me bring you up to date, Thursday was election day and I had my role as a presiding officer to run a polling station. Armed with 7 litres of water and a days worth of tetras and a bar. I really did not know what to expect in terms of hunger, I would be sat at my polling station for 15 hours + time either side to set up / down and complete paperwork. I am happy to report that I did not feel hungry at all I drank 7 litres of water and had several black teas. The day did drag on a bit as our turn out was abysmal and it was a pleasure to have someone walk in just to keep me awake! I normally would have consumed copious amount of snack food over the whole 15 hour period!!
I took the day off yesterday to turn the weekend into one big long one. Pity about the weather! So we spent the day shopping, nice without the kids lol! then yesterday evening we had some relatives come around who we have not seen in over a year and we had a nice evening chatting, whilst we served nice cakes, but we did not touch one ourselves, I even sent one of the cakes back with my mum as the kids would not eat date and walnut loaf and I did not want to waste it and there is no way me or my wife were going to eat it!!

This morning I have updated my latest photo on the top right of this blog, my shoulders are really taking shape however you can still see the wobbly jelly bit around my midriff!
Don't forget all my pictures to date can be seen in a slide show right at the bottom of this page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I've just popped over from Discovery Home and Health to check your progress and wanted to say a big well done to you for what you have achieved so far. Keep up the good work and get yourself off to Alton Towers soon!

Vikki/Mamatutu.

Anonymous said...

Hi! You're doing so well!! The photos show a HUGE amount of difference! Your blog is an inspiration to me (I'm doing LighterLife). Kind Regards mia79gbr