13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Saturday 26 May 2007

Saturday week 17

Well in true Bank Holiday style the rain has arrived, I managed to do some bits in the garden this morning then it turned miserable. We went to blockbuster to get a couple of DVD's to pass the time if this is going to be it for the weekend!!
We have also done the food shopping today, I still don't have a problem with this, in fact I enjoy it. Tesco had decided to move a load of things which scuppered my usual plan of head down with the trolley on auto pilot only stopping at the healthy options, well today I had to endure looking at the nice goodies like Pizza Express pizzas and I was only looking for lean cooked ham, honest!! you will be please to know I did not buy any, the most unhealthy item bought was probably a box of "decorate your own" gingerbread men, not for my consumption I hasten to add!!

My wife has decided that she would like some form of roof over the top of our hot tub, I have therefore spent a couple of hours this afternoon looking at designs of wooden gazebos with roofs. I may have already mentioned that I have a week off next week, looks like I have my work cut out now!! That's on top of painting the sheds with treatment if the cloud breaks for a few hours and so the list goes on.... I do need to keep busy though, just to stop me getting too bored and risk the feeling of hunger creeping in.
I treated myself to a choc mint shake today with mix a mousse which tuned it into something resembling a blamanche, maybe I put too much of the mix a mousse in to the bowl, its supposed to be like angel delight!! anyway it tasted good and actually gave quite a filling feeling.

Its my Birthday tomorrow and my little one is so excited for me, he keeps asking if we are going to have a tea party with balloons and tea party food!! and things like jelly and iced rings he said, well I can manage to have some clear berry flavoured jelly but he is too young to understand that I just cant eat anything else. I will buy a few bits to make some party food just for him and he will be chuffed to bits
I will hopefully be back on Monday to post some more, If it keeps raining and I get bored I may be back sooner......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not raining everywhere; sunburn weather here:

http://www.silversprite.com/?p=316

Good luck with the diet - making impressive progress there. You've already added several (higher quality) years to your life.