13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Saturday 30 June 2007

Saturday week 22 Updated photos

Its been 4 weeks since I last updated my photos on here so I have this morning had my wife take some current pics to share and that coupled with my landmark 10 stone loss to date I am still feeling over the moon.
What do you think? can you believe that I am still in the obese category?
Can you see why people are telling me to stop losing now?!!!

I have a band of skin around my belly but after reading about Mike's (Icemoose)tummy tuck operation last week I don't think that will be a road I'll be going down, ouch sounds painfull!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Great achievement!
Don't bother with the 'aesthetics', I think with time the skin part will change to the original 'shape'. Anyway, take care and keep your 'shape'. Wishing you all the best!

Anonymous said...

Wow! There is SUCH a difference between the 'before' and 'after' photos! You've done so so well! Keep up the good work!