13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Sunday 3 June 2007

3 June 2007 Updated Photos!!

Well it's been 4 weeks since I last posted an updated picture, so here it is, my weight seems to have gone from my face, neck, arms with the last few stone still sitting in a bulge around my belly.
I have got a sun burnt neck this morning which is a result of me spending the day in the garden yesterday constructing a timber gazebo whilst the sun was blazing down. I was busy all day but still managed to drink plenty of water, about 12 pints in all. I did not have my last "meal" until about 10pm when I finally crashed into the armchair to relax.
During the the afternoon I had a Tetra chocolate shake mixed with about 8 ice cubes and put into the food processor, this whipped the mixture up into what I can only describe as a McDonalds chocolate milkshake, it filled a pint glass with some left over, it was very yummy and especially nice in the sun.
Having a day off construction work today, just been for a relaxing soak in the hot tub and if the sun appears later I intend sitting next to the pool and relaxing with a newspaper.....

No comments: