13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Thursday 21 June 2007

Thursday Week 21 (Part 1)

Hello everyone,
Sorry for the lack of recent posts, I have been busy every evening for the last few days (hence I am typing this from work at 0715) whether it be DIY, meetings or in fact last night we celebrated my eldest's 17th Birthday, he had a few friends round for a couple of hours in the swimming pool followed by hot dogs, cheese burgers, chips and a great big chocolate cake covered in chocolate cream and revels sweets (courtesy of my mums fair hands!) it all looked and smelt fantastic I would have loved to have eaten some!!
I think it is getting a little bit harder now the nearer I get to to target. People keep telling me that I have lost enough and I fit into regular clothes so the temptation feelings have increased. They have only increased a tiny tiny bit, I am nowhere near to stopping its more like I am just fancying more of the food I see however my commitment is still rock solid 100% and I will be going strong until I reach 12 stone! (I blame all the neighbours barbecues!)

I have my weigh in tonight and I will pop back with a weekly update as to how I have got on in week 21 of this amazing diet.

No comments: