13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Thursday 21 June 2007

Thursday Week 21 (Part 2) weigh in results

Just returned from my week 21 weigh in where I have successfully lost another 5lbs this week!! this is excellent I am now under 16 stone!! in fact I now weigh 15 Stone 11 lb, I have lost 9 Stone 11lb and only have 3 stone 11lb to go until I am at my target weight!!
Another positive, I have a BMI at the moment of 30.8 just another few pounds and I will be out of the obese category. None of my friends / work colleagues believe that I am still classed as obese however until my BMI goes below 30 (hopefully real soon) I am still a fat b$£%&*d classed as obese!! roll on BMI 30 to be classed as just "overweight"
My wife has lost 3lb this week which she is not too chuffed at, this takes her loss over the last four weeks to 13lb so not quite a stone, she has not cheated at all so is a little despondent. This was not helped by the fact that my BMI is now just a tiny tad under hers!!

I am very happy with my progress and hope it continues at this same great rate, 10 Stone in 5 months is bloody impressive I think, another 3lb and I hit that target and since I commenced on 28 January I just need a 3lb loss or more next week to achieve it.

2 comments:

Geordieman said...

Just saw you blog and there is really only one reaction, bloody amazing! To loose that weight in just 21 weeks, Wow!

I thought I was doing well loosing 8st 7lb since 24/05/2006 weighing in at 12st 8lb now but your story is quite inspirational and quite astonishing, keep up the good work!

mmuckle said...

Fantastic news. I am so impressed. You continue to be an inspiration. You should be so proud of yourself. Tell your wife not to be too disappointed as she is also doing fantastically well, and like myself some weeks aren't as good as we would like however we need to keep plugging away.
Again Well Done both of you.