13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Thursday 7 June 2007

Thursday Week 19 Weigh Day!!

Just had to get back to work and type my update, I went for my weigh in at 1200 today since I have to attend a meeting tonight, wow I lost another 6lb this week. This had made me very happy. My wife also lost 6lb and she is very pleased with herself.

I have now lost an amazing 9 Stone in 19 weeks!!! just take a look at my ticker, I am 2 thirds of the way through my journey and loving it!!!
I also had some other good news, my counsellor wants to recommend my wife and I for slimmer of the year which is a fantastic recognition even if we don't get through to any kind of final.
Must dash now I am supposed to be working....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Alan, you skinny sod!

I hope you do get to be slimmer of the year. I only wish I was as determined as you. Good luck and keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Well done!!!

9stone is amazing!!!

Love Mini xxx

BigJohn2007 said...

Well done Alan, another great loss!

Keep pushing and 10 stone by the end of June is possible.