13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Tuesday 5 June 2007

Tuesday Week 19

Week 19 on CD has started with me returning to work after a weeks leave (when I arrived the Air con and the PC network were knackered, meant I could not view all my emails waiting for me after a week off anyway!!). I have been inundated with comments about how I have lost enough now and blimey you have lost loads. I tell everyone that I am still 17 stone and have a long way to go and they find it hard to believe, They say I look 14 or 15 stone at most!! Some have told me I need to stop now or I will look wrong!! Not wrong just different from the old Bg Al !

I took some lovely home made cakes into work as it had been my Birthday last week (courtesy of my mum) I put them out near to my desk and all day people trawled up and helped themselves, I had none!!

I opened our swimming pool at the weekend for the season and swam a few lengths, I intend doing many more to aid fitness and try to tone up my now skinny arms, the sun was out and I had great fun with the kids.
My wife has noticed that she was very nearly out of ketosis yesterday, we can only put it down to the mix a mousse or water flavourings (she was using the flavouring for all her water) She noticed when she started to feel hungry yet had been drinking plenty. Today she has drunk only plain water and feels so much better although still getting over a stinky cold.

I have started wearing a suit to work, because I can!! yes I have some suits that are nearly new that now fit (I normally wear shirt & tie anyway) well just wearing a suit starts all the comments like "oooh off to an interview are we?" its quite funny but I did feel very smart in my smaller suit its amazing the difference just a jacket makes.
I will be going for my weigh in this week on Thursday lunchtime as I have a meeting to attend in the evening, I cant wait to see the scales this week and really want a better week than last!

I will be back with an update early evening Thursday, pop back to see how I get on!!

No comments: