13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Sunday 17 June 2007

Sunday week 20 Fathers Day

Today marks the end of week 20 of complete abstinence, I think I am going to have to start talking in terms of months now rather than weeks, the 28th June marks 5 months on this diet and it is likely that I will have lost 10 stone. That sounds fantastic doesn't it, 10 Stone loss in 5 months!!! I will See how my next 2 weigh-ins go.

Today is Fathers day and this morning I was given some lovely gifts from my children, 2 bottles of aftershave and a set of cuff links. I was very pleased they had gone to the effort. I have not managed to sit around relaxing for the day though, we popped out this morning to a couple of shops then I have been doing a few jobs since, including preparing and cooking the roast diner for the kids, it is currently in the oven 5 minutes away from dishing up time. I thought I would write this blog in a spare 5 minutes before making gravy!!

I spent the day at a training course yesterday (yes on a Saturday, all day!!) I took plenty of water with me and had two and a bit pints before I went so did not have a problem. I also took a bar with me for lunch and managed to avoid the free lunch without people noticing my absence.
When I came home I shoveled and barrowed a ton of gravel from one of those big white bags into my back garden to finish off the landscaping now my hot tub gazebo and new fencing are complete.. its looking nice now!! fortunately I managed to dodge the torrential downpours!

I am off now to have my soup followed by a choc mint shake turned into blamanche with mix a mousse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.