13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Tuesday 26 June 2007

Monday Week 22

A recent lack of posts has this time to be blamed on "photography" yes I have just ventured into the world of Digital SLR cameras and have so much to learn it is taking all my spare time, and of course Big Brother on the TV!!
I have this week had to put away my suits and drop another trouser size, I am now wearing 38" waist, I have a couple of pairs of 36" and that's my lot for smaller clothes. I am wearing "large" in casual / T shirts and feel great in them.
I am getting a bit tired of people telling me I have lost enough now, I seem to be getting it at least 3 times a day. I remind people how much I weigh and the fact that I am still obese and then grab hold of my spare tyre belly to show them "look, still fat!!"

We went to watch the new Shrek movie at the weekend at a preview show and were in two minds as to which cinema to go to, both equal distance from our house. The deciding factor was that one of the cinemas is located in a clothing retail outlet village, and we chose not to go to this one!!! why??.... temptation to buy clothes!! I could now buy clothes in any of these lovely shops and the temptation to buy things may prove too great. Deep down I know that I do not need to buy clothes at this moment in time. A few weeks time and I will be a size smaller so I would be wasting my money, I need to wait until I have stabilised at a final goal weight then shop!!! I just love the feeling of being able to buy clothes that I want rather than just those that I can find to fit!
I am still consuming copious amounts of water each day, averaging 10 pints a day at the moment, I find the more I have the more I want? Strange I know.
At the weekend I had a choc-mint mousse on Saturday and made a berry fruit jelly for Sunday both were lovely and made a nice treat for the weekend. I am limiting myself to one mousse and one jelly per week as I am sure it is not just a coincidence that I lost a low amount on the week when I had one nearly every day.
Off now to do some work...

1 comment:

Guinea said...

Welcome to the world of digital photography. You've now found a very large money sink. Allt he beer money you've saved over the last months will be gone in an instant.

Well done on your continued weightloss. With that attitude, you're guaranteed to make your target weight.