13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Thursday 14 June 2007

Thursday Week 20 Weigh Day

Wow just been out to see my CDC and have lost another 6lb this week!! this makes my average loss 6.6lb per week for the last 20 weeks.
I am not getting as many comments now, people have become used to the smaller "big Al" however people do now call me skinny!! me skinny noooo it cant be, I have always been the big guy!!
I have obtained a copy of todays "Full House" magazine which has the amazing story in it of Sarah (hereigoagain blog) This lady who I keep in touch with went from 25 stone down to 10 stone using CD. Take a look at her blog there is a link on the right of my screen or go out and spend 68p on a copy of the magazine.
I have drunk plenty of water and still swear that is the secret of my success. I feel mighty fine, full of energy and loving every minute of moving towards my goal only 4 stone 2 lb until I reach my target.
My wife only lost 1lb this week which is disappointing, however if she loses 3lb next week that still equates to a stone in 4 weeks which is average for a lady.

My wife and I are still seriously considering becoming counsellors at the end of our journey and hope to help inspire others along their journey's. It is interesting looking at the forums ie minimins and the CD forum there are new starters virtually every day and I just feel like shouting out to each and every one of them "This diet is great, stick with it, its worth it!!"

Off now for a soak in the hot tub

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe thanks for the advertising :)

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hi Alan

Looking great!!

You've nearly got a six-pack instead of the whole barrel.

I think your wife is doing really well to stick to the diet even though she is not losing as much as you. I do hope she will persevere and Well Done to Both of You.