13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Thursday 5 July 2007

Thursday week 23 Weigh in results

Just a quick update, been for a lunchtime weigh in today since I have to go out tonight! Anyway I have lost 4lb this week which has helped me to achieve another milestone, I am now classed as overweight with a BMI below 30 and I am no longer "OBESE" which is something I am very very pleased about!
More good news... my wife has gone back into ketosis after dropping water flavouring and orange bars and has replaced the orange bars with peanut bars only eaten on alternate days (they also have less carbs in them) so with being back in ketosis and a poor 3 weeks previously she managed to lose 8lb this week, and she is very pleased!!

must dash back to work..

1 comment:

BigJohn2007 said...

Another good loss, and v.pleased to hear your wife had a fab loss too.
It would seem by dropping the extras from the diet has produced good results. Hopefully she can now make up for the past few weeks and have some great losses.


Well done to both of you. :-)