13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Sunday 29 July 2007

Sunday Week 26

Hi everyone,

I have just updated my photos, this difference is now becoming less apparent from 4 weeks ago I have lost about one and a half stone yet the pictures look very similar. Just look at the difference though that 6 months makes on this amazing diet I find myself just looking at the photos in disbelief that I have achieved this. It feels like I am not looking at "me" when I see my latest photos, I am a big bloke! not that skinnier fella with bones protruding!

I am very proud of myself though.

Thank you Lesley for your comments glad to hear you have done so well, keep at it and you will be at the finishing line in no time at all, I am glad my motivation inspired you enough not to cheat this weekend, well done! feel free to email if you have any questions or queries.
Just thought I would post a picture of our families new addition "Alfie" the Springer Spaniel


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alfie is beautiful!

He will encourage you to get out walking!

Love Mini xxx