13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Wednesday 1 August 2007

Wednesday 1st August Early Weigh Day, week 27

So today I have been for my weigh in and was gobsmacked by the reading on the scales, so much so that I got off and back on again. I have put one pound!! how the hell has that happened???
I have had a totally normal week even more bizarre though is that my wife put on a pound last week! I have drunk all my water eaten all my meals with the same number of bars, only used water flavouring one day and mix a mousse one day. so what has changed, is my body holding onto its last reserves for dear life? On e thing for sure it had better improve next week, a whole week without eating only to find that i have gained a pound. I even came home and tried my scales and for sure its true. It has to be water retention I am sure, I have been "regular" for the week so no problem there.
I feel gutted!!!

I need to shift this last 2 stone for my own peace of mind but cannot be gaining without eating!

I have now taken a look at the big picture and put things into perspective I have lost masses of weight over the last 26 weeks and listed below are my before and current clothes sizes, this is really to inspire me on after a bad result this week!

Before Now
Casual Shirts 5XL L
Formal Shirts 21.5" 16"
Chest 58" 42"
Waist 56" 34" look at this difference 22 " lost off my trouser waist size!!!
Shoes 10 9 yes even my feet have shrunk a little!

I have been out to buy a new suit as I have a couple of weddings in the next few weeks and have shrunk well below my previous smallest suit. I have to admit that I think I looked pretty good in the new one, very "normal" instead of just plain ol' Fat Ba*&%$d Me in a 34 waist and 42" jacket is almost unheard of.

I will take a picture soon of me in the new suit and in the original 56 /58" just to show you the difference. Taking these pictures will help keep me on track for my last few weeks after what seems like a dreadful day today.
Albeit my weigh in is 1 day early this week (counsellor busy) and I did have jeans on whereas usually I am wearing work trousers, That will teach me to have a week off and dress casually lol

I have come back from my counsellor today loaded with 4 Weeks worth of products as she is going on holiday after next week and wanted to ensure we all had all the supplies we required, so £400 lighter( mine and my wife's supplies for 4 weeks + some spare to allow for variety but not for use as"extras") I now have a dining room that represents a counsellors supply cupboard

Keep an eye out for my suit pictures coming soon, hopefully later this evening if I get chance.
Here's to a better week ahead

No comments: