13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Thursday 30 August 2007

Week 31 Triple milestone achieved

Wow Wow Wow......



Just got back from seeing my CDC and I am sooooo happy I have done it!!!!!!

yes I have today hit three milestones all in one go....



I have this week had my "official weigh in" after a 2 week break by my CDC for her holiday, you may recall that I have been keeping a track of my weight on my own scales well today surpassed all expectations



I lost another 5lb taking my weight down to 12 Stone 8 lb.
Why is this a triple milestone, well let me tell you I can hardly type fast enough for my excitement.
1) I am now less than half the weight I was when I started

2) I have now lost exactly 13 stone in exactly 7 months!!!!

3) I am now classed as healthy, with a BMI of 24.5, for the first time ever I have hit the healthy target.

I don't think I have ever been healthy, I was always the fat kid, now look!!!!

I have posted some new photos taken yesterday, They do show me in clothes as they were taken to submit with my slimmer of the year nomination form. I can do some more showing my wrinkly skin belly if people would rather I continued the same theme as all those previous photos.

I am now on cloud 9, Yippee

I will be starting maintenance next week and am so looking forward to a healthy future.

Its been another whirlwind week, back to work after my hols.
Sorry cant write anymore I have to dash off to inform the people who read the forums.....

oh I am so excited...........

4 comments:

Guinea said...

Well done!

Your progress has been an inspiration for me, and I bet many others.

All the best for the impending maintenance.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! What an amazing transformation...I'm gob smacked! I am soooooooo chuffed for you! congratulations honey! here's to a new beginning!

if you've got any tips hun, please let me know, I'm a struggling newbie, trying to get started. Appreciate any words of wisdom!

All the best hun! Nicky (Nkyow@aol.com)

Lesley said...

Amazing amazing amazing....I'm so pleased for you. What a triple whammy!!

Enjoy Maintenance and keep up blogging to let us know how you get on with the terrifying task of keeping it off!!

Fantastic news and good luck with the Slimmer of the Year nomination - I can't imagine a more impressive achievement so I truly hope you win it!

Lesley x

BigJohn2007 said...

amazing alan.
You are an inspiration. I hope you'll be going for the slimmer of the year award with cambridge?