13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Thursday 6 September 2007

Week 32 Last night of Sole Source

Hi Everyone,
well I am down from cloud 9 this week, I haven't come down with any kind of bump or anything like that, its just after such an achievement last week this week seems mundane.

I have however lost another 4lb this week taking me down to 12 stone 4lb and below my target of 12 and a half stone before I start to re-introduce food. So tomorrow is the big day when I step onto the maintenance stages, I intend having cod fillet and courgettes both steamed with some herbs and lemon or vinegar to taste.
I am excited about starting to eat some food but at the same time I feel very apprehensive about gaining weight. I hope I don't gain anything or I will be a bit disappointed. I am aware that as my glycogen refills I may gain some then balance out and hopefully drop a bit as I go through the stages. I intend following the maintenance to the letter for the required amount of time. I have a full 8 week menu written out ready to go for every single day during this next phase of my weight management plan. I will keep you informed on how I get on.

I have a flying lesson this weekend, this was a birthday present from my lovely wife back in May however I did not want to book it whilst I was overweight, I was scared of not fitting behind the controls or being told I was too heavy for the 2 seater plane. I don't think I will be having this problem on Saturday. I am getting really excited about going up and the weather is due to be OK at the last forecast I saw. I hope to take a couple of photos whilst up there however I am supposed to be flying the thing so this may not be the allowed!!

I have been doing plenty of dog walking this week averaging 2 hours per day over 2 walks the first of which I take at 5am before I get ready for my day job.

So I am signing off now on what is my last night on Sole Source, This diet has done a tremendous job for me and I am very excited about my future.
I will be back next Thursday with an update on my first week of maintenance.
Good luck to all newbies and all those continuing on their journey, good luck everyone, stick at it, my results speak wonders for how this diet can work if you are determined!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bless you! Last night of sole source... I've been reading your blog from the beginning and wish you the best of luck for the start of maintenance!! mia79gbr