13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Thursday 27 September 2007

Week 35 end of 3rd maintenance week

13 stone 8lb at my weigh in tonight which is the same as last week
This week has been a good one on the 1000 plan which includes 3 meals a day and 2 CD products. I have had another week of maintaining a constant weight which I am most pleased with, especially as this week was the first introduction of carbohydrates.
I do not have any desire to lose any more weight but do wish to maintain and certainly not start increasing my now slender 32" waist.
If I stay within a healthy BMI and the same clothes then I will be very chuffed!!
I have been eating more vegetables / salad than "officially" allowed on the plan but that is as far as I have deviated from it.

I will be having another week this week on the 1000 plan before stepping up again to the next level!!
I am really surprised at how much I am enjoying eating some breakfast. I have never been a breakfast person however having started having 2 shredded wheat each day with a splash of skimmed milk it really sets me up for the day ahead. albeit I cant eat it until about 0930 at work (cant face eating before that time!!)

Our slimmer of the year application has been submitted to CD headquarters (I have lost 13 stone and my wife has lost 8 stone) and we await with our fingers crossed.

Hope everyone is well, I keep up with all the forum posts and blogs, best wishes to everyone who is still on their journey, Its so worth it!!! do it!!!

No comments: