13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Thursday 4 October 2007

Week 36 end of 4 weeks of maintenance

So another week draws to a close. This week I have shown a 2lb weight gain!! I do feel a little bloated (and very disappointed with myself) I had just 30 mins before my weigh in had my dinner.
This week has been a nice week I attended a family wedding at the weekend where I ate a 3 course nouveau cuisine meal which by its nature consisted of fairly small potion sizes. Yes I did eat the desert it was lovely!! I had a brandy basket with summer fruits and cinnamon ice cream scrumptious!! it was however only the size of a cup cake and one small scoop of ice cream. This obviously would not have broken the bank calorie wise and I have not fallen off the wagon or anything, I just enjoyed that one meal. I also did not touch a drop of drink, I had a glass of champagne poured for me for the toasts, I lifted the glass to my lips but not one drop passed into my mouth!!
My wife has also shown a 2lb weight gain this week having also eaten the same as me
.
I am still going to step up the maintenance scale this week and plan on a mixture of the 1200 / 1500 plan which incidentally I have point scored on weight watchers (my choice of lifelong maintenance) and it does not end up more than about 14 points per day which is well below the 27 I would be allowed if I attended a meeting with the intention of losing weight at my current weight.
I just need my weight to peak and I hope then start decreasing, it must surely start soon, I am not cheating and don't even crave "naughties" but it must start to decline soon!! if not I'll have to hit the sole source wagon again!!!!
I am not seeing my CD counsellor next week but have an appointment for the following week so we will See how things go with 2 more weeks under my belt. She has forbid me to get on my own scales for the next fortnight as I am becoming a bit obsessed with my weight!! however the good news is my 32" trousers still fit very comfortably so I am happy really :-)

No comments: