13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Thursday 25 October 2007

Week 39, 7th week of maintenance completed

Well its been 7 weeks now on maintenance and I am loving it, I am not having food cravings and I am really enjoying loads of fresh veg and salad with controlled amounts of carbs and protein. I do still enjoy a sugar free jelly each evening as well!!

I have not been for a weigh in this week as I am now seeing my CDC once a fortnight so I do not have a weight update to post as I prefer to rely on my CDC's scales for an accurate comparative reading. A pound out at this stage could make all the difference!!

I have however had some fantastic news today.... My wife and I have been shortlisted for the slimmer of the year final!! I received a call from my CDC congratulating me and arranging a meeting for us to attend with the CD PR man!!

I am soooo excited this diet has really made my year and to now be shortlisted has had me doing cartwheels!!

I will be back next week (Thursday evening) with an official weigh in update, fingers crossed for a neutral weight gain / loss. I am still walking my dog for an hour each morning, this is now also followed every other morning with a 2 mile jog!! yes I have started jogging at some unearthly hour of the morning (5am) Me jogging??? was never heard of when I was 25 and a half stone!!

see you all soon
Alan

No comments: