13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Thursday 1 November 2007

Week 40, 8th week of maintenance completed

Just been for my weigh in for the first time in 2 weeks and have shown a loss of 2lb, taking me back down to my target of 12 and half stone!! I am really pleased at this and equally pleased that I am managing to "maintain" take a look at my graph at the top of the page. Its doing exactly what I wanted it to do holding me fairly steady around my target. I know that the time of day when I weigh myself makes a huge difference, even now I can fluctuate as much as 9lb over a single day depending on things like what I have eaten and drunk, how long ago and when I last had a motion!!
So all in all I am happy with the level of food I am eating, If I calorie count it equates to about 1900 - 2000 calories or somewhere around 26 - 27 weight watchers points. I am using a CD bar for my lunch as a nutritional supplement really because I do not have time for preparing and eating a huge bowl of salad, and besides I just love CD Cranberry bars!!

I now have my appointment set for seeing the Cambridge PR man at my CDC's on the evening of Wednesday 21 November... Still very excited!!
I am not seeing my CDC again before that date and feel very comfortable with that, I know I am in control of my eating, for once in my life I control my eating not food controlling me!!
I will pop back periodically with any exciting news.
I will definitely update this blog after my appointment with the PR man in the run up to the December 1st finals!! I hope you are all rooting for me, I could do with winning an exotic holiday or some other nice prize!!

Best wishes to all of you on your CD journeys... stick with it, its worth it!!
Alan

No comments: