13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Thursday 18 October 2007

Week 38, end of 6 weeks of maintenance

Well that's another week over, it has flown by and seemed very hectic
Tonight has been busy, my wife is now working again and I am on dinner duty as soon as I get in the door, served up at 6.15pm and then straight off for a 7pm weigh in (I did feel bloated).
This week I showed a weight gain on my CDC's scales of 3lb heavier than my scales showed last week. however this is still 1lb lighter than 2 weeks ago when I last visited her. We must not forget my indulgent trip to Venice!! and any repercussions from over-eating.
I have decide I will not get on my own scales now for the next fortnight when I go back for my next weigh in. So I will not post my next weight update until 2 weeks time.
Tomorrow is the closing date for entries to be received for slimmer of the year they presumably then start the mammoth job of sorting them to some sort of criteria. i am not sure if it is done on most weight lost, % of body weight lost or just a good story. I wait with baited breath!!

I Will pop back soon but at the latest 2 weeks time with my next official weigh in result.
Feel free to email me if you have any questions
best wishes everyone
Alan thebigdiet@hotmail.com

No comments: