13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Thursday 20 September 2007

Week 34, end of 2 weeks of maintenance

Well this week has seen a very slight improvement.
I have this week dropped just one pound!! however one pound down is a pound in the right direction!! I have this week had my second week of maintenance following the 790 plan + a few extra vegetables with my one meal each day.
I am pleased though that my weight seems to have stabilised albeit I had a little jump in weight last week I am assured by my CDC that it is inevitable that my glycogen has started to refill and "not to panic!!" It is then with some relief that I have this week dropped a pound. I was very worried last week that this was the start of a problematic time with my weight going to be going back on week after week and getting out of control. I have remained positive a focused whilst thoroughly enjoying my food along with my 3 CD shakes / bar each day.
Tomorrow I step up to the 1000 plan whereby I drop a CD shake but gain a salad for lunch and a small breakfast.The evening meal is very similar to the last fortnight but with the addition of a small amount of carbs (Rice / Pasta or potato) I am very excited about this next phase of returning to normality and hope for a neutral effect on my weight. I will be happy if I do not drop down to 12 stone exactly, I only picked 12 stone to allow for a window of fluctuation. If my weight stays in the "healthy" band ie below 12 stone 11 lb then I will be chuffed. I also do not want to gain any size in my clothes. I am now quite happy wearing my 32" trousers and do not want to grow!! Therefore I will be happy to stay at this point as I move through the maintenance steps.
I will return next week with an update on how things have progressed after a week with 3 meals and carbs!! oooooh some lovely real food!!
I love the new chocolate orange flavour shake, I make this in to a mousse and have it for my desert / supper..... off now to eat tonight's!!!

1 comment:

BigJohn2007 said...

glad to c your more upbeat about things. I think the restoration of your glycogen stores as your cdc suggests is probably why u gained weight last week. Remember in the very first week of CD you probably saw a huge loss as your glycogen stores fell. Its inevitable and a positive thing they are now being replenished. iT implies your starting to return to normality!!
good luck with your maintenance program.