13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Sunday 28 January 2007

Why do this diet?

I have decided to embark on this diet for a variety of reasons:

Carrying more than 10 stone excess is starting to take its toll, I have been diagnosed with high blood pressure and as a result I am on medication. Having ruled out all other possibilities the doctor says its the excess weight that is causing it.

I get aches and pains that I have never had before

Sitting on the saddle of a bicycle causes excruciating pain (can you imagine riding a bike whilst having a child on your shoulders, that's what it is like for me!)

Clothes... what a nightmare. There are no shops locally that sell clothes that fit me, 5xl for casual shirts, 21.5" collar formal shirts, 58" chest for suit jackets and 56" waist trousers. Socks, shoes and ties are all I can buy locally, the remainder comes from online retailers and catalogues... and how expensive are they. Does it really cost so much more for a bigger T shirt to be produced??

Love Life... well things are not as easy when you cant even see over your belly!! the bed certainly take a strain.

I really want to fit into the rides at theme parks, it is so embarrassing when the bar will not come down far enough and you have to get off a ride, holding your head in shame

No comments: