13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Monday 29 January 2007

Day One

So today marks the start of this venture and so far its off to a good start. Its 6.15pm and I have had 2 chocolate milkshakes and 6 pints of water and do not feel hungry at the moment.

I have started to notice just how many adverts there are on the TV advertising food, I never noticed this before last night when suddenly they seem to appear in bold on the screen.

With this diet I will be visiting my counsellor on a weekly basis to collect my supplies of milkshakes and get weighed I will also be checked for ketosis (I will go into more detail on a later post where I will describe how this diet works and what ketosis is)
In the meantime I will need to start thinking about why am I so big? what do I eat that is wrong? when do I eat? what triggers me to feel hungry. I think its too much wine and chocolate with no exercise!

No comments: