13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Wednesday 31 January 2007

Day 3

Another good day, not helped though by huge amounts of food, cake and chocolates put out under my nose at work. Today seemed to be the day people brought in their liquor chocolates from Christmas, you know the ones that even uncle Bob wont eat at Christmas. Why do we buy these? The left over food from the Christmas party and all these chocolates were all placed on a desk 6 foot from mine, to top it all an all staff email was sent saying that they were on the desk next to me. All day long people have come over collected some food then stopped for a quick chat whilst nibbling!! I never touched any of it, instead I drank my shakes and drunk my water. Prior to this week I would have been at the front of the queue and gone back for seconds, thirds and probably more. (see photo below posted couple of days ago, that is the result!)

No comments: